Gruber's Complete Preparation for the New SAT, 10th Edition
Fully revised and updated for the New 2005 SAT, this 10th edition of the SAT guide used in more schools than any other book features proven strategies to help you attain the perfect score of 2400.
Praised on national TV, radio, and in hundreds of newspapers around the country for his revolutionary Critical Thinking Skills method, Dr. Gruber—“the leading expert on the SAT” (Houston Chronicle)—offers students:
- 5 complete SAT practice tests modeled on the 2005 format
- New tips on the SAT writing test
- An expansive vocabulary builder to boost your score on the new written test
- The inside track on how SAT questions are developed and meant to be answered
- Key strategies to assist in the general, math, verbal, and written sections of the test
- And much more!
Based on more than 30 years of research, Gary Gruber's method and books have helped millions of students successfully prepare for the test that determined their future. Let him help you succeed!